'Korean Powder Metallurgy' (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') regards the protection of user's personal information as very important and complies with the personal information protection regulations in the 'Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection' and the 'Personal Information Protection Guidelines' established by the Ministry of Information and Communication. The Company will inform you about how the personal information provided by users is used for what purposes and in what manner, and what measures are taken to protect personal information. The Company's personal information handling policy may be changed in accordance with changes in government laws and guidelines, the Company's terms and internal policies, and if any changes occur, the Company will immediately post them on the website.
1. Items of Personal Information Collected and Collection Methods
▶ Items of Personal Information Collected The Company collects the following personal information from users when using the service:
• Mandatory Items of Personal Information: ① Name, email address, phone number/cell phone number Additionally, the following information may be generated and collected during the service use process or business process
2. Service usage records, access logs
Collection Methods of Personal Information
• 1) Receiving and responding to 'online consultation' on the website
• Personal information is processed for the purpose of responding to customer consultations received on the website 'Online Counseling' menu.
• (Contact use for call requests / Marketing and Information Delivery)
3. Period of retention and use of personal information
Personal information is not used for purposes other than collection and use, and cannot be viewed carelessly except for the person in charge.
Personal information will be retained until the time of withdrawal of consent.
4. Provide personal information
In principle, the company does not provide users' personal information to the outside world. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
• 1) If the users have agreed beforehand
• 2) Where there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by laws and regulations for the purpose of investigation
5. Complaint services concerning personal information
In order to protect the personal information of customers and to handle complaints related to personal information, the company has designated relevant departments and personal information management officers as follows.
• Person in charge of personal information protection policy : kim do won
• Phone number : 041-538-3818
• Email :
You can report any complaints related to personal information protection that occur while using the company's services to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge.
The company will promptly and fully respond to users' reports.